Madonna To Perform During The Super Bowl's Halftime Show
We are happy to confirm that Madonna will perform in the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Sunday, February 5, as announced during tonight's game on NBC!

The Material Girl has partnered with a creative team from Cirque du Soleil, Jamie King, and multimedia artists from Moment Factory, to create a signature performance for the Super Bowl's Halftime Show, which will be broadcast worldwide.

Comment Form

Comments

sunnyjim on Saturday, December 24, 2011 said:
super bowl
Rank:
i cant wait to see her perform wu huuuu
TOMASZWIELINSKI on Saturday, December 10, 2011 said:
Tomasz about the next SuperBowl...
Rank:
I'm sure that our Quebec and our cosmopolitan Montreal city will be well represented at the Super Bowl's XLVIe edition Halftime Show at Lucas Oil Stadium, which will be broadcast all over the world. So that means that our two Canadian companies will be both represented not only in Indianapolis, Indiana (U.S.), but also worldwide where this huge sport event will be broadcast and listened, making of it the most listened musical performance of the year.
texacoed on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 said:
"The Year of the Madge" will begin
Rank:
OMG it's bout time!! Cirque and Jamie King--Awesome. Party===Feb 5th===Let's go Pack!!! Let's go M!!!
rabbitbunny on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 said:
Madonna Forever!
Rank:
Rock On Madonna! I Hope the Ravens Make It to the Big Game. Lady Ciccone, you're my #1 favorite singer! Madonna, you're brilliant! An American Treasure!
madgvlas on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 said:
WELCOME
Rank:
THE RETURN OF QUEEN,THE FACT OF THE YEAR!
cndyprfmboi_71 on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
Rank:
OMFG !!!!! YES !!! SUPER BOWL XLVI !!! I MISSED HER IN 2008 FOR THE STICKY N SWEET TOUR IN LAS VEGAS DUE TO MY SURGERY. MY BIRTHDAY IS FEBRUARY 4TH SO THIS I ACCEPT THIS AS A PERSONAL BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM MADONNA !! IM SO EXCITED !! SHE WILL BE PERFORMING FOR AN AUDIENCE THAT MAYBE HAS NEVER SEEN HER PERFORM. SHE WILL SHOW EVERYONE HOW IT'S REALLY DONE. ALL HAIL TO THE ONLY REIGNING QUEEN OF POP !! I'M LOVING IT AND LOVING YOU MADONNA!!!!
butch1977 on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
Woohoo!
Rank:
I'm so excited! This is the first time i ever have looked forward to the superbowl! Viva Madonna!
Julzey300 on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
OMG! YES! THE QUEEN IS BACK!!!! :))
Rank:
YES!!!! THE QUEEN IS BACK!!!! OMG!!! IM SO EXCITED TO SEE MADONNA PERFORM AGAIN! IDK WAT TO GO TO THE TOUR OR THE PERFORMACE AT THE SUPER BOWL. IT'S A HARD DECISION TO MAKE. EVEN IF I DONT GET TO GO SEE HER AT THE SUPER BOWL I WILL DEFENITLY BE WATCHING IT ON T.V. I MEAN IT'S MADONNA THE POP ICON OF THE 80'S THIS IS BIG! :)) SO EXCITED!!!!!!! SHE IS MY #1 SINGER. I WOUDENT MISS THIS FOR THE WORLD!
Jorky1000 on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
Yeah!!!!
Rank:
Has finally confirmed what much-discussed... Madonna will perform at the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see you again onstage singing, dancing and sweating. Show the people how you do it, show the bitches who's the Queen!!! Go go go go M_A_D_O_N_N_A!!! L-U-V YA!!!!
frankieciccone on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
I'm in heaven! M.I.A.?
Rank:
I'm so happy to of found out that your working with M.I.A. First you worked with Missy. Now M.I.A.? I love you!
carolynmarilyn on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rank:
woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo is all I can really say!!! Go Madge!!!
Rifraf64 on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
YAY!
Rank:
It's been a long time coming! Thank you Madonna for finally making this one happen. Do Music Inferno maybe?? LOL
Malou on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
I love youu!!
Rank:
YEAAAH!! This is so awesome! I am so excited! Madonna you are the best!
kmedia7 on Monday, December 05, 2011 said:
Superbowl performance
Rank:
I am so excited that Madonna is performing during the 2012 Superbowl! They couldn't have chosen a better Icon to grace the halftime show! This will be, by far, the BEST halftime show ever. Also, I can't wait for your new album to drop in February as well! Congratulations and keep on making awesome music!
hungup4madge on Sunday, December 04, 2011 said:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rank:
This is amazing news!!! I am so excited for this!!!! It is LONG overdue. What a brilliant way to launch her new single and new album. PLEASE let there be an ICON contest for passes to be there for her performance... I want to go support M and show my love of our Queen to the world. This is going to be E-P-I-C.
TOMASZWIELINSKI on Sunday, December 04, 2011 said:
MADONNA WITH 2 COMPAGNIES FROM MONTRÃï¿
Rank:
And for myself, I am glad to learn and to let you know that the "Cirque du Soleil" and "Moment Factory", a studio entertainment and new media business, based in Montreal, are both from the province of Quebec in amazing CANADA.
kimvaldez on Sunday, December 04, 2011 said:
WOW!!
Rank:
It's about time the rest of the world can see the queen perform!! How can I get "Extra's" tickets to cheer her on next to stage?????

ON THIS DAY...