Madonna's 43rd No. 1 Song On Billboard's Dance/Club Play Chart
Madonna's "Turn Up The Radio" has reached the number one spot on Billboard's Dance/Club Play chart, extending her mark for the most leaders in the chart's archives.

Congratulations MDNA & Martin Solveig!

If you haven't downloaded your copy of the remixes from iTunes, just visit: http://smarturl.it/TurnUpTheRadioRMX

Comment Form

Comments

nunny76 on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 said:
turn up the radio
Rank:
the best dance song of mdna.i love hear this song.the most interesting remix is of alessio silvetro.very cool this remix.thanks madonna for your sóngs in my life.
Antara on Sunday, September 02, 2012 said:
MDNA Album
Rank:
Girls Gone Wild is another song Madonna does very well in singing; I believe it be put right next to Turn Up The Radio..It was playing in the restaurant where i was dining and Madonna came across wonderfully well in its deliverance..Alan
Antara on Saturday, September 01, 2012 said:
MDNA Songs
Rank:
I would like to congratulate Madonna on her singing of all the MDNA album songs..She works hard on her tour performances and does a great job always..Alan
LaIslaMaria on Thursday, August 30, 2012 said:
# 43 number 1
Rank:
i love this song & the remixes are amazing-congrats MADONNA !!!!
Antara on Thursday, August 30, 2012 said:
MDNA 2012
Rank:
Right beside this song should come Masterpiece, Falling Free and I'm A Sinner..Alan
mandyman on Thursday, August 30, 2012 said:
Queen is the queen!
Rank:
Congratulations goddess of music ,we knew you would do it again and you did it!
on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 said:
Madonna
Rank:
madonna, you are as beautiful as ever, i think i met you way back in 1979 when i was visiting new york. It was in a nightclub called Danceteria (like cafeteria) :) you were funny and nice. I am proud that you turned out to be a super big entertainer/celebrity, keep up the great work! i am rating you a #1 meaning excellent
RosMu on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 said:
oh yes!
Rank:
The queen did it again!!!!
Antara on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 said:
Turn Up The Radio
Rank:
I have this song on my CD MDNA..Without doubt this song is excellent; the music is in sync with Madonna's voice which is super powerful..The melody and beat are terrific..I'm happy for Madonna regarding this song..It came as a surprise for me..I should realize; how great Madonna's ability really is..Alan///Madonner ICONer
kmsteward on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 said:
Congrat's on 43rd No.1!!
Rank:
Congratulations Madonna!!! LUV the song, LUV MDNA, LUV YOU!!! Just "Turn Up the Radio"!!!

ON THIS DAY...