Vote For Madonna At This Year's World Music Awards
Madonna is nominated in 6 different categories at this year's World Music Awards, the devoted ceremony taking place in Miami on December 20th:

- Best song (Give Me All Your Luvin')
- Best Album (MDNA)
- Best video (Girl Gone Wild)
- Best female
- Best Live act
- Best Entertainer

Make sure to cast your vote now! www.worldmusicawards.com

Comment Form

Comments

lammadela on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 said:
VH1 100 Greatest Women
Rank:
Congrats Queen madonna on taking the top spot on the Vh-1 100 Greatest Women 2012 Countdown!!!
Inspired25yr on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 said:
Vote 'MADONNA'
Rank:
Hi, my votes are in, there is only one entertainer/music artist of all time and yes its got to be MADONNA. The MDNA album is fantastic again a re-invention of herself and music. The mixture of pop/dance/ballards fantastic. THe London leg of the tour 'out of this world' just wish i could have seen more of the tour including the states, but you never know in the future maybe. GOOD LUCK MADONNA if anyone deserves these awards you do.
maov999 on Monday, December 17, 2012 said:
The Queen
Rank:
Done...she's the queen and always will be...greetings from Brazil
xpdri on Sunday, December 16, 2012 said:
Queen
Rank:
Madonna is the best. Any body is better than her. Please, Where can i watch world music awards??? What channel? Thanks!!!
alexmadonnaa on Saturday, December 15, 2012 said:
MDNA
Rank:
Madonna this MDNA tour was for me the most beautiful 4time expirience...I am so sad that it's over :( but i am happy for You that you are going to take some time off and be with Your gorgeous children....I love you and i admire you,you are my ICON my IDOl and i love you from the bottom of my heart & soul..THANK YOU MADONNA FOR GIVING YOURSELF SO MUCH TO US,YOUR FANS...YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!THANK YOU,AND LET THE LOVE AND LIGHT FOLLOW YOUR LIFE FOREVER...LOVE YOU XOXOALEX FROM Croatia
AndrewHecker on Saturday, December 15, 2012 said:
Music awards
Rank:
The Queen is aleady the best of all time! Love you Madonna!
htownjesse on Thursday, December 13, 2012 said:
World Music Awards
Rank:
Done, done, & done! Madonna my Queen!
riverhiking on Thursday, December 13, 2012 said:
hi
Rank:
there is no comment this is the best period. thank all.
madonnaboyfriend17 on Thursday, December 13, 2012 said:
"MIAMI 2012"
Rank:
Madonna's Award as: BEST ARTIST FEMALE.
KeithHass on Thursday, December 13, 2012 said:
World music awards
Rank:
I votes indeed. I want Madonna to be the best all time legend, entertainer artist of all time.
lizzieicon on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 said:
World Music Awards
I voted! You deserve it I hope you win all 6. xoxo, Liz
madonnanature on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 said:
Voted
Rank:
I've just voted all the categories! She deserves it!
LaIslaMaria on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 said:
AWARD WORTHY
she should win all 6 awards-nobody does it better than M
rawB on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 said:
rawB
Rank:
a chance to express myself, comparisons aside.
vogue on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 said:
And the winner is....
Rank:
Of course...God save our Queen!!!!
Antara on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 said:
World Music Awards
Rank:
Hi Madonna; I just finished voting for you in all the categories above, with my stupid dumb computer..Needless to say, I hope you win all...
rawB on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 said:
rawB
Rank:
- the very best song, give me all your luvin', leads the field, and best female - this was already settled for me, the starlets only contribute when they revolve around the star, -Madonna.
Antara on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 said:
World Music Awards
Rank:
I would like to vote for Madonna: Best song..Give Me All Your Luvin...Best Album....MDNA...Best Video..Girl Gone Wild...Best Female...Madonna...Best Live Act...Madonna singing Masterpiece...And one thing more....Best personality and best person..Madonna; also best actress in Evita

ON THIS DAY...