LISBON COLISEUM CONCERT DATES CONFIRMED WITH FIRST SHOWS IN EUROPE - 16, 18, 19, JANUARY 2020
Citi® is the official credit card of the Madame X Tour
Monday, 20-May, 2020 – Lisbon, PT. Following last week’s heralded announcement that Madonna will perform a series of rare and intimate performances exclusively in theatres, Madonna, Live Nation, Everything Is New and Maverick today unveiled the dates for the first of the European shows in Lisbon, 16, 18 & 19 January, 2020 at the Lisbon Coliseum. Tickets for these very special performances go on sale Saturday, 25-May (10am) at everythingisnew.pt.
The Madame X Tour will kick off September 12th at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House in New York and will feature multiple nights of shows in each city including performances at the Chicago Theatre, The Wiltern in Los Angeles, the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, the Boch Center Wang Theatre in Boston, The Met Philadelphia and at the Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theatre in 2019. The Madame X Tour will then kick off 2020 with performances at the Coliseum in Lisbon, The London Palladium and at Le Grand Rex in Paris.
Madonna is the best-selling female solo touring artist of all time and has the highest-grossing concert tour ever by a female artist with her Sticky & Sweet Tour (2008-2009) at $408 million.
Influenced creatively by living in Lisbon over the past several years, Madame X is a collection of 15 new songs that celebrate Madonna’s career-long affair with Latin music and culture as well as other global influences. Prior to the June 14 global release of her highly anticipated new studio album Madame X, Madonna is sharing 5 songs with fans including the infectious pop gem “Crave” featuring Swae Lee and produced by Mike Dean, the empowering ballad “I Rise”, the critically-acclaimed “Medellín,” Friday’s release of Jamaican dancehall vibes of “Future” featuring Quavo as well as the sonically innovative “Dark Ballet” on June 7.
Madonna’s long-time promoter Arthur Fogel, President - Global Touring and Chairman - Global Music, Live Nation said: “The chance for fans to see Madonna at these venues is incredibly special. We are proud and excited to be able to deliver this ultimate opportunity for her fans.”
Tickets for the Madame X concerts 16, 18 & 19 January at the Lisbon Coliseum will go on sale Saturday, 25 May at 10am at https://everythingisnew.pt.
Tickets for these very special Madame X performances are available at €75.00 - €300.00 (plus applicable service fees). Fans may also access Ticket & Hotel packages which include great ticket locations, exclusive merchandise, hotel accommodations and more.
MADONNA ICON LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBER PRESALE
- Madonna Icon Lifetime Legacy Members will receive priority presale access to Madame X Lisbon tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Packages! The Icon Legacy Member presale will begin Wednesday, May 22 @ 10:00 WEST.
- Icon Lifetime Legacy members will be assigned a unique presale code for access to tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Packages.
- Your unique presale code will be assigned directly to your Madonna.com account, and will begin displaying shortly before our presale begins on your logged-in Profile page or the Tour page.
- Your unique access code is valid for up to four (4) tickets total, and it can be used across multiple shows. EXAMPLE: 4 tickets to one event only, or 2 tickets for one event and 2 tickets for another event and so on.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- The Icon Legacy Member Presale will close on Thursday, May 23 @ 17:00 WEST.
The tour is presented by Live Nation Global Touring.
MADONNA MADAME X 2020 PORTUGAL CONCERT DATES
16-January Lisbon, PT Lisbon Coliseum
18-January Lisbon, PT Lisbon Coliseum
19-January Lisbon, PT Lisbon Coliseum